Protects your business at a time of loss of one of your most important people
If a business loses one of its key employees as a result of serious ill health or death, this disruption could well have a direct impact on profits.
Consider some form of protection to protect profits and ensure funds are on hand to cover the costs of finding a replacement.
Your business relies on certain key people.
It could be the sales manager with the all important contacts and relationships, or maybe the designer responsible for the development of new products.
Their loss could have disastrous consequences for the business.
Some of the problems the business may face are:
- loss of profits
- time and money spent to recruit or train a replacement
- loss of important personal or business contacts
- difficulties in meeting existing loan repayments
- loss of confidence from suppliers and customers
- difficulties in raising new finance for new developments
- loss of detailed knowledge of the businesses processes and systems
- pressure from your bank.
Call us on 0141 420 2033 to find out how we can help, with no obligation. Or complete the call back form and we’ll call you.
Find out more about:
Life Assurance and Critical illness cover to protect key people vital for the success of the business